再见
it has been a long time i don't post anything in my blog.
it'll be 2018 soon. i've already lose everyone in my life and i think i already did my best.
i know at the end, i'll be left alone. everything is so hard for me. no one knows how suffer i am inside here. im happy for them. im sorry nisa but its too painful for me. replaced by people who i thought they're different, i was wrong. maybe i live to let people use me, i shouldn't have a high hopes of people will save me. yes, im dying here. im thankful to the moment when they're around me and give me a warm words. i guess, i'm born to let people use me. if people who i love alot already gone, why should i stay right? they're gone and im alone here. im too afraid to live, im scared. when my eyes show me how they walk away from my life and leave me alone. i've no one by my side since then. goodbyes.

new past