호호
halooo :D its been awhile i didn't post smtg here, i think around many months? xD 
alot of things happen tho, alot of things~ but my grammar still asdfghjkl xD whenever 
i hear my song in blog, its make me remember the old me, the old my 
frd and my memories~ i've changed alot and many things happen in my life :) to those friend who r i leave rn, u and u.. im sorry and im truly sorry cause i'm this type of person~ deep inside me, im still care about all of u but i prefer to pretend not care about it cause i know u guys have a good life now and i dont want to disturb ur happy life now ^^ i miss..
everything, i miss the old me like crazy, i miss the time i spend my time to all person i trust but now its change.. i've forgive all person, i try my best to be a good guy even tho i fail many times.. i know its not good to end the friendship but i've no idea.. im scared
to the person who broke my trust.. im scared to trust them back.. my life now, theres
will always have a darkness in my heart~ im sorry.. to all the person who ever be my
friend or my close friend ^^ its not easy for me to decide my choose, to leave person..
its not easy, cause i know myself very well that i will be missing them and i will still
care about them.. this side of me, still not changed.. right? i love everyone.. i love god 
and i love everything.. but pains change me. pains change the way im treat to all person..
its hurt.. its hurt people just use u and people just toying with u.. its not my fault
im this way.. im born with this way.. i make all people happy cause i know i dont deserve
to be happy and i like when i see people be happy and smile.. im grateful and thankful
to those people who are still want to be my friend and stay by my side :D im sensitive 
person.. im shy to admit it but im a sensitive guy idk when i be this sensitive but
words can kill people mind easily~ to those two person who once be my close friend, 
i think u have a good life now? im sorry, i know im hurting both of u.. there r time
u have a hard time right? i just want u to know, to stay strong even ur weak ^^ everything
happen for a reason~ im sorry cause i cant stay by ur side, im bad frd i know it~ but 
remember, when u look at behind, remember there r someone care abt u even they 
pretend dont care about u :) both of u have grow up so well~ goodluck for ur spm and
i know u can do it ^^~ to this crazy people ever xD arina and lene, thx cause stay by my side :p whenever both of u talk to me, i feel grateful and thankful to god cause meet
someone like both of u, accept for who im, layan my craziness and nonsense, when im
in hard times, both of u worry abt me and ask am i ok :p arina the most not fabs saeng 
ever who can't express her inside but i can read her mind very well and leney the person
who r try to be a strong girl, i've learn alot of them :p thx so much for both of u that 
make my life colorful ^^ also not forget, god who r always by my side and listen to
me when i want to be alone, and the person who are still remember me, im sincerely
say thx cause remember my name n myself :) i feel touched when ppl still remember 
me even rare talk :D happy new year ! there sure will be alot of things happen in 2016~


new past