haloooo
come back to my bloog~ come back back back home :p 
oh firstly, pray for my final exam this 9 november ohhh so nervous T.T 
next year im gonna be 19 wah wah wah so old wah wah hahaha,
must many wont believe me im 19 by my playful attiude xD oh well, 
i wanna say sorry for all person that i ever hurt them without i notice ^^ 
i hope u all forgive my mistake and always be happy :D 
and for siao girl, nah i update for u nah nah shuh shuh blekkk, 
thx for coming to my life, always try u best to make me happy, layan me, 
and love me like crazy crybaby :p i love u so muchhh ♥ 
i promise to myself that i will make u happy everyday n never give up show my
love towards u, i don't want to make u hurting anymore like last year but 
yeah u know my hard brain like a stone xD im sorry cause i hurt u without i notice it, 
im happy i have u by my side, u take care of me n care abt me alot n u're the first girl
i meet that never give up on me, fight for me n love me so much, 
remember this? 

we fight alot there wakakaka n i keep bully u fuhh fuhh so best ahh xD 
so idk wat to say anymore, goodnightt n have a nice day :D 


new past