사랑
halooooo :D its has been so long time, i didn't update my blog ohh xD
look like so many lizard egg here xD
wa ady march time flies so fast, even its new years many things good n bad 
had happens to me :D i wanna say thx to the person who never leave me n
always by my side, thx so much n i really appreciate it :D 
there r one person who r always in my heart, who makes me happy than 
i never be, who makes me feel different and anything that never happens to
me before, i really want say thx to tht person, i never understand love (now
also i dont understand) or had interest wit love before i meet her, i feel
really happy she always by my side whenever im in hard times or good times, 
n  i never  feel  this  much loved by someone before, i like the way she show
her love towards me tbh blekk blekkk im not hot in love blekk :p maybe now, 
im not so close wit other frd but i will never forget them i remember yo xD
i also ady be a different ppl day by day maybe cause of love or pain i have
changed but i want to be a better person than before, i really want say sorry 
if im not like myself anymore but i always be myself cause i like the way im than
be like others, but yoo no matter how old im n no matter this heart ady broken 
or anything, i wont change the fact of being a joke around n crazy person cause 
thats the origanally me since i was born, tbh im proud of it cause my mind is full
of nonsense than other wakakaka xD even im in love wit someone, sometime my 
heart will feel empty cause idk haiz this weird heart but once i love that person
i wont ever cheating on them n cont love them more n more also be understanding,
im scared that i will lose someone thts meaning alot for me, i have many weakness 
tbh, for me, love can be so hurts n pain until can changed ppl but in the same time,
love can be so special feelings for u n u'll be addict to it, i still remember tht i can't
even say i love u to the person tht im not really mean it n the past me without love
its so lonely tbh, many things that had happen to me but the same things repeat 
but if its many time u will get more hurts cause its the same things u feel everytime,
i have hurts someone alot without i notice, i still remember that "one girl" :p 
i have hurt her alot until she do smtg tht can hurts herself, its two time tbh 
im bad guy didnt i xD ahh, its two time i angry to her for doing tht, must curious
right? :p its like they make scars to their hand wit knife well many ppl do it when
they in broke heart, but i hate when ppl do it cause its kind of sohai but 
i understand the reason why they do tht, maybe they think they dont have life 
anymore, for them the ppl who do it, their hearts its more pain than the scars until
blooding, maybe la idk i never tried before, but cont story, we had break up many
times, then cp back then break then cp then break then kbommm hahaha jk xD 
got one time tht i ask her to be my gf back time i will face my spm exam but 
then i feel tht she is kind of reject me then she try fix the missunderstand n i 
dont remember after tht but i make her worry of me, she find me n keep find me 
(she told me) lalalala :p then she meet my twitter but whenever i look at her
tht time is full of dislike, i keep ignore her until one day i back again wit her alright
im really bad guy i admit it, she always love me but all i did is hurting her, i know 
im lucky guy to have her in my life now but back then, i feel really guilty n keep saying
sorry to her now i never notice tht i make her tht hurting until she hurt herself cause
of me, she is my crybaby :p cause she always cry for me until now same haiz haiz 
i hate to see someone cry for me n i dont want hurt anyone esp girls cause i know 
it's not good to hurt tht pinky gender blekk :p cause tht gender is full of soft heart
inside even outside they not show it, back to the story, im afraid tht i will lost her 
someone like her who accept everything on me, who wont do smtg tht i dont like
without complaining, who understand me alot, who just like my life n my heart, 
she's open my hard heart n go very deeply, whenever i hurt her without notice it 
i feel really sorry n guilty, n whenever she hurt me without notice it, i feel like 
my heart gonna broken to pieces cause i really love her so much n i let her go in 
my heart really deep, its more hurts than the person who hurts me, cause she
is someone who i really love, i never fight over her, but she always fight for me, 
its really hard to be in love, its really hard to love someone, its really hard for someone 
love u back, without lesson of both the cp they never success to be together,
im glad tht both of us success for the lesson in the past, now many lesson will always
try our love together, i really afraid to let go someone like her to other guy, even i 
did it, i want tht guy will be more better than me cause all i want see is her smile 
n be the most happiest girl in this world thts how i want say sorry towards her, 
no matter how much ppl judge us be together or our love dovey, they didnt feel
wat we both feel, i will always protect her to not being hurt, cause seeing her hurt
make me more hurt, even she dont want to tell me wats wrong, i really hope tht i
can help her even abit but i can't, we r too far together, i still feel angry to the
person name ' arsyad ' oi boy, i still dont forget tht u ever love her, i still dont forget 
tht i ever make her to go wit u, idk ur this type of person i know im no one to judge
but dont hurt or blame someone who r not their fault, u must hate love so much now, 
but tht r not related to anyone, i know i shouldnt say it cause im not the one who 
feel it but i can feel how pain u r, tbh i dont like ur attitude of liking a girl just cause
of their looks, its like ur not sincerely like them u just like the face not inside the girl,
when the time i back to ur lady before, i never plan to love her but i just want to be
her frd just a frd, i wont bother ppl who r like who, i respect their like n i wont bother
ppl who is get like by someone cause wat? cause im not the type of the person who
will fight wat i like n automaticly my head will see them as a frd, as u know, i try
to help u, i try to help u tht she will like u back n also hope, its not good to bother 
someone like for me lalalala xD but i want ask, why u confesss to her after i comeback
to her? u should confess before i dont comeback to her if u like her, so tht time she
will accept u, n u wont be like this, i know its also my fault, im sorry im truly sorry, 
tht day i feel alot of guilty but i feel u talk bad to her cause of me, im sorry 
then, n also sorry cause talk bad abt u at the first sentence im sorry, im not a flirty
person to anyone cause this is the way im since i was born i cant do anything, god
created me like this, ohh so long alright thts all, btw leneyyyy goodluck for ur exam
hwaiting hwaitingggg :p dont be nervous n remember i always proud of u n ur parents
alsoooo :p i will always pray for ur success in life, i hope u did well :p i love uuuuu :p 


new past