☂☂♥
what's in mind? 
there r alot of think in my mind
can i just leave everything? i know if i let go all of thing that i had now 
i will be damn regret and i must be grateful for what i had now and the 
person who r always by my side~ 
i know its hard to leave the person that mean alot to u, it's take time to 
forget all of the memories but im used by it, that's how life is.. 
i told people who love me so much to leave me, im stupid right? 
well im thinking to leave everything and stayed out of everything to 
all person that i know.. i dont want to hurt any people anymore but 
i keep hurt people without i notice.. im bad, i hurt people but still they
want stay by my side.. i wonder whats other people thinking about me, 
i hope i can be more better person~ 
my heart? it used by people who r broken it and even im changed, im still
proud of myself cause i face my problem no matter how i know it will 
hurt me alot n so much and i changed to be a better person that
can accept the fact and i learn many type of person that i meet.. 
im thankful that i meet someone can love me for who i am and show 
their love towards someone like me also never give up on me ^^ 
idk why nowadays i have no mood to joke and teasing people.. 
well it's not like myself but idk why i feel my heart is angry to something
that i dont even know.. maybe thats why i have no mood
i dont want changed anything on myself until myself the one who changed 
itself.. i feel so useless.. why.. my life like this? why im think different than 
other person? why can i be happy and be selfish to my happiness and
dont let other person take my happiness? maybe i was born this way, 
i dont even care of my happiness since im used by sadness and i know
many people wish me to be happy and hope me to be happy always but
i know can't.. sometime we r happy and sometime we r sad that's life~
sometime i feel poor to the person who love me, sometime i hope they
never fall over me cause when it's about love im hard to accept it.. 
well let me be honest, ah it's abit embrassed hahaha 
i break up easily like in 1 weeks then i break up ah i sound playboy 
wat other people say monkey love? actually its not i played them, 
just my heart not easy to let any girl to go in here as a girl also
cause of i think they deserve better than me like i always hurt them
and i don't want always give them a high hope for me, i know myself
better than them, im like a coward people when its abt love when 
someone love the person i love even i feel abit jeally deep in my heart
but i let it cause i don't want hurt them anymore or blocked them
like other guys do~ even i don't show them i truly love them but in other
way i always show how i love them, thats why i always n always stay
single but now not alright, u yes u i know u will read this i love uuuu
and thx cause exist and open my coward heart also thx cause
never give up on me baby, i love u ♥♥


new past