라라라
haloo :D 
oh finally done edit my blog ohh xD 
my back hurts my hand also hurts ohhhh~ 
btw happy new year to everybody ^^ 
i hope u all forgive my mistake while i dont notice and i hope
u guys always happy :) 
this sunday gonna back to hostel my jail noooooo T__T 
my wish of 2015? well, i hope i will always be strong, success of my study, 
and i hope people around me will always be happy ^^ 
oh also i hope my leney will smile brightly everyday even tho i will rarely on 
next year T_T i will miss youuuuu but dont worry, i will on everyday ^^ 
even it only take how many minutes, no matter hows busy im, i will always
find way to spend time together with you baby :p so dont sad sad, not its like
i will leave u forever blekkk :p smile always :p there are many thing happen
this year, i feel really thankful for the person who always stay by my side 
no matter hows hard is my attitude ^^ thxxx :p 
i leave many person, my friends this year in social i mean well but even 
that i feel like we cant trust everyone and i feel hmm dont sad now? 
i leave the person who just want use me right ahhh even got some of them 
i still frd i can only see them as a normal frd that cant trust 
lalalalala emo ady lalalalalala lantak ah :p
byeeeee goodnight and goodmorning its 2:16am yooo

new past